Pages

Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2018

What A Grey Day!!!

We are not forecast to have rain but it's looking pretty iffy out there today. I only have a small load of laundry to dry so I think it can go into the tumble dryer and then it's done with.

Tidying and shifting still going on. My arms and shoulders are killing me but I'll just grit my teeth and crack on with it hoping that I get it done before Ruby arrives later.

A Ruby favourite for tea tonight....chicken wraps with corn on the cob so no real slaving over a hot stove although I do want to make a batch of cupcakes for her so that I can use some gorgeous sprinkles I picked up for her the other day.

Once we have taken her home tonight DD and I will come back and pack our overnight bags ready for tomorrow and have an early night as we want to be up and on our way to Harrogate early in the morning to try and miss the rush hour traffic.

There will be no post tomorrow but I will be back on Friday and with a bit of luck I will be able to say that my Christmas shopping is done.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time, exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that your trip is a success. There is very little left on my list, but then most of my gifts are me made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice time with Ruby and have a lovely time in Harrogate.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-