Pages

Followers

Sunday 31 July 2011

A Slow Paced Sunday!!!

With Mr Manic at work and DD in bed after a nightshift I have had a few hours to myself this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it after a very busy week with Doodle Bird.
I decided that after all the cooking last weekend and throughout the week that we would have a simpler meal for today so I haven't had to spend all morning in the kitchen which was a very nice change.
Instead I have been upstairs putting the finishing touches to a huge batch of cards I started yesterday. Very simple but quite labour intensive as all of the letters have been glittered with two layers of Stickles.
I'm in a using up mood again so the letters are from a 12 x 12 sheet of Basic Grey cardstock adhesive letters. The snowflakes are Stampendous peeloffs which I have had for years and now they are orgon (all gone) as Ruby would say.
Well here's Mr Manic home. He'll be wanting feeding after his shower so I had best go and play the dutiful wife.....lol!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-