Pages

Followers

Friday 8 July 2011

Domestic Friday!!!

Today I was left home alone and it was sheer bliss.
Started on the housework as soon as I got up, got the lounge cleaned, the kitchen tidied, baked a cake and had a friend round for coffee all before twelve 'o' clock. Then upstairs to work on some wedding invitation samples for a customer, more housey pottering and back upstairs for some inky antics making backgrounds for some arty Christmas cards. They are still drying so I couldn't make them up into anything. Fed and watered Mr Manic when he got home at seven and now I am just about to have my tea so I will love you and leave you for now.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-