Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Another Weekend Gone!!!

So much planned and so little achieved once again. I was cracking along nicely with some cards yesterday, felt guilty that I wasn't doing house jobs and ended up having a good old sort out upstairs. Somehow I never got back to the cards and I really wish I had stuck with them instead of giving in to the guilts because I think I overdid it a bit. I feel like I've been beaten with a stick but at least there are no cobwebs.

Sunday is usually a domestic type of day. Cooking lunch, laundry etc in the morning then a quick session upstairs in the workroom but today that was kiboshed by visitors.........very welcome ones I hasten to add in the shape of Miss Doodle and her mummy and daddy. Then tonight I spent some time with DD as I haven't seen her properly for three days. We watched a film called Season Of The Witch. What a waste of an hour and a half that was. Absolute rubbish so we made up for that by watching a couple more episodes of Bones.......much better.

Ah well... I should maybe get off to bed as the Princess will be here in the morning and I shall need all my strength and wits about me.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-