Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sorry!!!

So sorry for the lack of posts again this week. I seem to have been busy at everything but what I want to be doing.
Ruby still has the virus that she started with last week but I think she is on the mend now. She's certainly eating better and the nappies aren't quite so disgusting as they were.....sorry....too much information....lol!!!
DS is collecting her earlier today so I will be off upstairs later to put the finishing touches to the shop stock ready to go tomorrow and then I have to start on a huge clean up as we are up for inspection by DD's fella at the weekend. We are meeting him for the first time and I am a little nervous I must admit.
Right I am off to get a couple of jobs done while the Doodle Bird is napping.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-