Pages

Followers

Saturday 19 June 2010

Vintage Floral!!!

I got to the point yesterday where I had to stop trying to design stuff for classes and make something just because I wanted to.
So this is a really old Penny Black stamp which a good friend gave me and it's stamped onto a Tim Holtz diecut background then coloured with ProMarker pens.
Background paper is K & Co and I have used a Making Memories ink cube called Espresso to colour the edges of the paper, the diecut and add a bit of colour to the roses.
Back to doing stuff I 'have to' today until HRH Princess Ruby arrives to stay for the night.
OK...........computer is driving me mad now..........on a go slow. It's taken over half an hour to type to type this short post so I am off and may be back later.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sheila, I love Sweet Peas. Pleased you are making cards for you instead of classes.
    Have a fab time with Ruby Doodle.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    PS, you are right, the scones at Bridgemere are to die for. Must take Judy when I go again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you 'wanted' to make this card Sheila. It's wonderful. Sweet Peas are my daughter's favourite because they remind her of her (Paternal) Grandmother, my lovely late MIL who used to grow them and give Jenna a bunch to bring home for Mummy when she was a little girl.

    Enjoy little Ruby tonight.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sheila, love the colours you've used. Great to see you using your ProMarkers too ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-