Pages

Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Domestic Drudgery!!!

Domestic drudgery indeed.....lol!!!
I've quite enjoyed myself today catching up with all the household chores that got neglected at the weekend.
I've had all the washing out on the line flapping in the sunshine and Manic Towers is looking pretty tidy for a change.
I am in bad books with the other residents though as I haven't done any baking. Still you can't please everybody can you?

Can't show any project pics at the moment because most of what I am working on is for a Christmas workshop next month and the one thing I have ready that isn't Christmas themed is for this months all day workshop so I'm not showing that until the workshop is done.

Today I took delivery of a Martha Stewart scoring board and have to say that I am pretty impressed so far and I love the fact that it has an envelope scorer and instructions to make A2 envelopes. I love the A2 size of card rather than our C6.
It was ordered from Joanna Sheen's website on Monday only £17-99 with free postage.

Hubby has been for an interview today and hopes to hear Friday if he got the job. Keep your fingers crossed for him please. Much as I love him and like having him around I am ready for him to have something to occupy himself a bit more as he does have a tendency to sit watching tv more than is good for him. Plus I really would like to have a bit of time in the house on my own. I get on with stuff so much better when I have the house to myself.

Anyway I am going to tootle off and have a cuppa before I whack the old plates up on the sofa for a bit of a read. I have two books on the go at the minute and don't know which one to choose though.

Nighty night
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-