Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2009

A New Job!!!

Nah.......not me........the card.....lol!!!
I know you will be shocked to see me cutting up G45 papers but fear ye not....these were from Deb to make shop samples.
For this one I joined two pieces of A4 card with a strip of the DP and then trimmed it down to what I call.....an A4 square.....which is roughly eight and a quarter inches square.
The rest is images from one of the sheets and a tag sheet with the addition of ribbon and a brad.
The lettering is not ideal but we don't stock any of the other die sets that I have at home and it's so cruel to use something on a card that we don't have available in the shop. I might try a bit of Glossy Accents on it to pep it up a bit.

This was my first day at the shop since last Wednesday so I have had five days off. You would think that I have would have had loads of time in my room to get things done but I spent most of the time pleasing other people and not myself. They have been warned that this weekend I am spending one day batch cooking for the freezer, the rest of the time I will be working upstairs and they can fend for themselves.....lol!!!

Just a note for ladies who visit the shop.......this weekend sees the start of the annual Statutes Fair in Ashby. The shop will be open on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th as usual but closed on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd. Open as usual from Wednesday 23rd.

Right I am away to the sofa for a read and an early night.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

Just a reminder that the next post down is Manic's Lucky Dip. If you would like to receive a mystery parcel just add a comment to the post.
Closes on Friday 18th at 12pm GMT.

4 comments:

  1. That is the most beautiful card I have seen in a lonnnng time!
    Wow! Gorgeous!
    Pattyjo :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these images, gorgeous Sheila ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card, I still find it so hard to cut up the G45, I just got the Christmas Past, Domestic Goddess and Renaissance Faire courtesy of my lovely sister. I so want to make something lovely with them but also want to keep them all to myself ! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I haven't seen this line of paper before, and now I am going to be asking at the lss if they can order some in...your card is awesome Sheila!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-