Pages

Followers

Saturday 29 August 2009

Oh Good Grief!!!

I can't believe it's nearly a week since I blogged.
Well at least all the jobs that went by the board while I was looking after the shop have been caught up on now and I have been up in my room for a while today. Got a bit of sorting out done up there and also started some cards. Nothing finished yet but they will be tomorrow and then I'll have something to blog at last.
DD is going out tonight so hubby is treating me to fish and chips for tea and then we are going to watch a film..........and don't ask me what as I am too embarrassed to tell you........lol!!! Oh heck..........no it's not rude......lol..........just not my normal thing to watch.
I am loving this cooler weather. My feet are freezing and I have my fluffy socks on.....yay!!! Bring on the winter.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your post Sheila, even if it doesn't have any cards. I was a mite concerned you were OK and that the dreaded migraines had returned.

    I know what it's like though as I haven't even had time to blog our makes at your class yet. I've resorted to blogging my son's artwork instead, Lol!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-