Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Daring Cardmakers Little Extra-Oh Sooo Juicy!!!


The Little Extra Dare at DCM this week is called Oh Sooo Juicy and we have to use lemon and orange on our designs.........the two colours I dislike most of all....lol!!!
Still I soldiered on like a good old daree.....no such word I know......and here is my effort.
I expect I will be put in the corner for this one as I cheated a teensy weensy bit by using an embellishment I had made some time ago.
The flower on the chipboard circle is stamped over a background of fluid chalk inks and embellished with a white gel pen then triple embossed. I added the brad today.
I doodled the stems and added small brads to look like buds.
Finished off with a MM rub on on a scallop punched oval, a couple more brads and a quick doodle round the scallops.
I shall have to look at everyone else's later today as I am soooooo tired just now that I am falling asleep on the keyboard.
Night night
Sheila-x-

11 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the flowers and the colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, Sheila!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with the theme, you don't like orange ??? It's my favourite colour ! LOL

    Your card remind me a bit of the artist called Miro', I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a bang up job for someone who isn't fond of yellow and orange! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Sheila, we can’t make the dares too easy other wise they wouldn’t be a challenge now, would it. This one seems to have thrown a lot of people because the colours are not their favourites to use (including me).

    Great card though and I think we'll let you scrape by seeing as you did make the embellishment yourself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for being a good darer. I think it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've interpreted the theme! Its a gorgeous card.:)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very attractive unusual design, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ANother gorgeous creation, love the flower :-)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-