Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2007

DCM Little Extra-Retro 60's

A little bit late posting this one as it's been a bit mad here to say the least.

I don't have many 60's style stamps at the moment which is something that does need to be rectified........I feel a bit of a spend coming on......lol!!!
I did have this magazine advertisement though from 1962....the year I started school.....nah..I'm never that old!!!
I've done the card to look like a counter stand so the large flowers are stamped on what is the inside of the card and the ad is attached to a shorter folded front stamped with smaller flowers.

I had fun doing this one........thanks Daring Cardmaker's

Sheila-x-

13 comments:

  1. great image - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it! and what a great way of making it into a standy up card! The image is fun and very retro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fun, Sheila. I used to have to dry my hair in one of those things - horrors!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is such a clever idea for making the card look 3D. The ad is great, what a fab ad line! I'm going to have to go through the drawer of vintage-y clippings and stuff that I've managed to accumukate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever card Sheila, I love the idea of a stand up card. And I ahve just made my first joy fold card too - I think they are brilliant!cv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sheila, I love that piccie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I thought of Grease the minute I saw this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image, a really stylish card

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS...lots of fun and soooo typical of the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh isn't she lovely! Gorgeous 60's card Sheila. just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-