Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

Sunny Day Shennanigans!!!

Inks and stamps........a very rare event in the workroom these days.
The Hero Arts butterfly is stamped onto a background inked with distress inks.
Foliage stamp is Kaisercraft and the sentiment is Inkadinkado.

It's a beautiful sunny day today....so far anyway.....and I am going to spend the morning preparing a picnic as Mr Manic and I are taking Miss Ruby to the Play Barn at Amerton after we pick her up from preschool. She loves it there so she got a one year pass for her birthday and we are all making the most of it. Either mummy and daddy or we take her at least three times a week which combined with being at pre-school every day is tiring her out and making her eat and sleep better than she has ever done. After a game of football I'm not sleeping too bad either.....lol!!!

The migraine didn't nobble me too badly yesterday and I managed to keep going until Ruby went home before I needed a lie down.
I must remember to take my sunglasses out with me today so that I don't end up with another one.
OK....off to give my bread buttering arm a workout.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-