Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Spring Birthday!!!

A 'queezy' (quick and easy) card this morning.
I bought the felt flowers from Hobbycraft just because I liked them with no idea of what I was going to do with them but they came in handy for a batch of quick cards.
Sentiment is from a pack which I got from The Works.

Well it's bright and sunny outside this morning and I had plans for being outside but I shall have to see how things go as I have woken up with the start of a migraine. I haven't had one for ages.
Luckily I've planned a simple evening meal which Mr Manic can cook if I am laid up with it.

Right......I'll get off and see if I can get something done before this head of mine scuppers me.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-