Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 March 2013

Easy Like Sunday Morning!!!

.......and what might I ask is easy about Sunday morning when you've been up since the crack of dawn? Six thirty am and I have already had a shower and cleaned the bathroom, tidied Ruby's bedroom and sorted the laundry. I forsee an early night tonight...lol!!!
The reason for my unusual activity is a visit later by the Doodle Clan who are coming for lunch......well if they can get out onto the road that is. They were snowed in yesterday. I think the farmer has cleared the roads but it's a bit tricky getting down the track from the cottage to the road. Hopefully they can make it.
ETA.....no they can't make it. They are blocked in by huge snow drifts. I have plated their dinner up and DD and I are going to drive down to meet DS who is going to walk down to the road.
I soooo wanted a hug with my Doodle Bird today as she isn't very well......well they all have pretty bad colds and DS has tonsilitis too. Not sure if DDIL will be able to get out for work tomorrow so it's a bit of a waiting game. 
My card today is made using some seed packet images from Dover Pictura. The background is stamped using an image which I think is PSX and Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The card is 8x8.
I'm off to crank up the old oven ready for it's days work. First a batch of scones and then a roast pork dinner with all the trimmings.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-