Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Bits 'n' Bobs!!!

Another card.
Very simple using Cricut cut letters and Pink Petticoat papers.
The buttons I have had squirreled away forever. I think they came in a box of Papermania embellishments years ago when Debs' shop was still in Tutbury.
I shall be glad when this snow has gone now. I love it until it starts looking filthy and that is how it's looking now. Mind you...DD and I were up in the hills here earlier today and I was shocked at how much more there was up there. Massive drifts still about where the sun doesn't quite get to it.
My little angel has been very poorly this last week with a cold and the most horrendous cough which has been stopping her sleeping.
Hopefully she was able to go to her Easter party at pre-school this morning. I haven't spoken to DS yet today. I hope the injury I sustained while making her Easter bonnet weren't in vain. I took a chunk out of the side of my finger with hot glue. Oh my word it hurts. Very dangerous stuff this ganma business.....lol!!!
DS is taking me out for a meal on Saturday night to give me a night off cooking and washing up. Bless him. It will be nice to spend a bit of time with him.
I thought I would nip into town and have my hair trimmed to tidy it up a bit and ended up going mad and having it restyled to a chin length bob. I love it. Hubby didn't even notice when he came home from work.........it was only about six inches shorter......lol!!!
Well I am off for a major cardmaking session. No Ruby until next Wednesday so once the housey jobs are done my time is my own....yay!!!
Happy Easter.......have a good weekend.
Sheila-x-     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-