Pages

Followers

Thursday 21 March 2013

A Card To Share At Last!!!

I was beginning to think I would never post another picture on here. After promising to take some pics of the Easter cards before they went down to the shop Mr Manic was taken very ill and I have been nursing him back to health along with still taking care of Ruby and cooking for two households. No wonder I am feeling rather ragged around the edges then.....lol!!! I would kill to have my bath back right now and have a good soak in some Badedas.
Anyway......here at last is a card. I am rather enjoying using my Sweet Shoppe collections at the moment and for this one I have used a free kit called One For The Road (car and traffic lights) and a kit called Best Dad Ever for the papers.
I had good news when I went for my annual diabetic review last week. Not only have I lost more weight but my blood sugars have come down dramatically and my cholesterol too. I want to try and lose another two stones before we go to New York. The healthy eating is coming along nicely but I do need to do more exercise so I am going to try and get out and walk every day.
I'm afraid that I have had to disable the ability to leave anonymous comments due to the horrendous amount of spam comments I have been getting. Blogger usually copes with them quite well but lately a lot have been getting through and my e mail inbox has been inundated with them.
Right.....I am off to make some paper roses for my Darling Doodle's Easter bonnet........or I might cut up some paper ready for card fronts. I shall decide after a nice cuppa.
Thanks to anyone who is still dropping by.
Sheila-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-