Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

All Is Calm!!!


and all is very, very bright in the box containing the thirty snowflake napkin rings all done and dusted. I am glad they are done but will be sorry to see their twinkliness gone when they are delivered to the bride tomorrow. Also in the box are the table names. The table plan will be done on Boxing Day when I am home alone due to Mr Manic having to return to work at 6am and DD will mostly be in bed due to returning to work on a nightshift.
So now all is calm. There are no more orders and I can concentrate on getting ready for the Manic Towers Christmas Bash on Christmas Day.
This morning I have made a start on the winter warmer bags for everyone. Hot chocolate, candy canes, marshmallows, gingerbread men and snowflake biscuits. This year I have gone a bit posh and bought the ready to decorate white bags with handles and used Basic Grey papers to decorate them. They will be going on the table so I wanted something that would stand up. I'll take a pic when they are finished.
Christmas cards are nearly written on and I am just about to spend a couple of hours in the kitchen baking and making my final shopping list for the food.....bliss!!!
Woke up to a good old snow storm this morning but it was just the filthy slushy stuff and now all that's left is a sprinkling on the shed roof and lawn. It seems to be freezing over though so the garden steps are slightly treacherous until I can find the bag of grit Mr Manic bought.....and obviously hid.
Well I'm off to soak up some Christmassy smells in the kitchen.
Bye for now and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. You paint such a wonderful picture Sheila, I can almost smell the 'deliciousness' from here ! You've done a stunning job on the place settings, I'm sure the bride will be thrilled ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-