Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

Up To My Eyes........!!!

..........in paper, card and embellishments with lots of cutting and sticking going on. Have a pile of cards started but not finished but they will be finished off tomorrow.
I don't know how I got such a pile done as hubby bless him seems to think that I love to spend my weekends finding new ways to delight his tummy and I have spent most of the day braising meat, then going back upstairs while it cooked, coming down and adding further ingredients, back upstairs etc, etc. There is a lot to be said for salad.....or egg and chips.......lol!!!
Very nearly took the scissors to my Laundry Line papers today......just stopped myself in time.........phew it was a close shave.
Should get a good day in tomorrow as DD will be in bed all day and lunch will be late so I shall be upstairs from first thing.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-