Pages

Followers

Saturday 11 October 2008

Pretty Pink Cupcakes!!!


As promised.......here are a couple more cards made with Sharon Curtis's new cupcake stamps. Very simple and very girly.
The paper......funnily enough is called Cupcakes and is by Crafts House.
For the top card I have stamped the cupcake twice.....once onto a circle of card and then onto a spare piece. I coloured the pink base with a crayon and then a glitter gel pen. For the icing I just used a clear glitter gel pen and then added a brad with a small piece of ribbon to look like a cherry and layered it onto the base. The scallop was then stamped around the cupcake.
The second card uses the same papers but the cupcakes have been stamped in black and then coloured with pencils and Gamsol before being glazed with Glossy Accents.
The scallop and plain circles are Nestabilities.
The link for the stamps is in the next post down for anyone interested in buying them.
I just want to thank Sharon for asking me to design samples with her new stamps. I was very honoured to be asked.
Well I have to move on from cupcakes now for a while as I still need to design some more cards for classes although I need to have an hour just playing to loosen up a bit first......I'm sure you know what I mean.
DD starts a nine night working week tonight so no GA watching for us tonight.....boo hoooooo!!!
We watched some of Season 3 last night and got through half a box of tissues between us......lol!!!
Thanks for dropping by on this wet and miserable Saturday.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love the concertina card, very girlie. Think I'm going to have to get some of that paper, it goes so well with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable I love cupcakes and cupcake stamps. I love the colors you used. The concertina cards are wonderful. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MAN. These are capital C for Cuppiecake Cool! Great candy soft colours & I love the accordion fold. Yummy SWEETness! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-