Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2008

More Cricut Christmas!!!


A couple more Cricut cards as promised.
The first is an angel from Christmas Noel.............lurrrrrrrrve it!!!
The second is a snowman from Doodle Charms. I have replaced his carot shaped nose with a hand drawn tangerine nose though.......can you tell I am a fan of 'The Snowman'.............lol!!!
I can't wait to make up some cards using the little characters DD has been making for me from the Paper Dolls cartridge.


I've finished early in my workroom tonight as it is such a tip that I can't bear to look at it. I've been having a bit of a shift round and getting rid of excess furniture and DS's old TV but there is still quite a bit of stuff to put away. I'm trying to make room to have a christmas tree up there...... seeing as that is where I spend most of my life.

Think I will treat myself to an earlier night in bed for once.
Night night........and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are great love the die cuts. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards as always Sheila.

    Do you mean your new cart is Christmas Solutions? I can't find a Noel one and I need that angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cricut angel - haven't got that cartridge - might have to investigate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-