Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 March 2008

Snow..........Or Lack Of It!!!

Here is the card I made the other day but couldn't show. It should have reached it's destination and been opened now.......hopefully.
Paper is All Around The Block. Image is from a sheet by Kanban. I cut around the figure and layered it onto another piece of the background paper, edged it with a black pen and then matted that onto a piece of black card. Music is peeloffs.

Well not much snow to report. I did get a bit excited at about 9am when we got some big fluffy flakes. It snowed for oooooooooh all of two minutes. While I was at work we had a good old hail storm and then two more minutes of snow when I got home......how mean is that eh? I almost begged a customer to take me home with her as she has snow at home in Canada........six feet of it!!!
I'm off Easter Sunday so I'm going to have a lie in for a bit before I make a start on designing something new for the ladies on Tuesday. Not a single idea in my head yet but I'm hoping it will come together later.
Off to beddy byes now.......night night.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-