Pages

Followers

Friday 3 August 2007

Tagged Again!!!



Crikey.......I have been tagged with the Bumper Card Society tag for the third time now........thank you Sue.

The Rules
1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?
2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people).
3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.If you get tagged again (we can all hope, can't we), send another card!There's more information about how this tag began
here

I am going to tag-:

Kim

I can't praise her work enough....I just love it.

Gillian Hamilton

I'm a big fan of this hugely talented lady.

I'll be back with more nominations later

Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-