Pages

Followers

Thursday 12 March 2015

I'm Back!!!

Well looooong time no Blog.
Life has been pretty hectic with one thing and another. I am now a stay at home wife and no longer making cards or doing much at all in the way of papercrafting except for home decor etc.
With all the changes that have gone on I decided that Manicstamper no longer applies to my blogging persona so hence the change of Blog name to Life's Too Short To Iron Tea Towels (and it definitely is....lol).
I'll be sharing bits of everyday life (cooking, baking, sewing and home decorating) and stuff I hope you will find interesting.
Thanks for dropping by
Sheila -x-

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back Sheila. Look forward to hearing about your life again, but sorry to hear you've given up papercrafting. xxx Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-