Pages

Followers

Wednesday 7 April 2010

In The Pink!!!

Evening all!!!
By rights......as I did manage to make two cards at work today........I should have a pic for you but the card I particularly wanted to post is is laying on the table at the shop in Ashby so will have to come home with me tomorrow night. The other card is just too embarrassingly pink to be seen on here so will be staying on the table........lol!!!

I had quite a nice day at work today and then got home to find that all of the herb seeds hubby sowed for me in the kit I bought from the garden centre have sprouted.....even the parsley. It's just a bog standard windowsill collection of basil, coriander, chives and parsley but it came in a lovely distressed box which I shall be snaffling for my desk once the herbs have been removed to bigger pots.

Off to sleep now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-