Pages

Followers

Friday 16 November 2007

Who Nicked Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday?!!!

Not wanting to cast any aspersions whatsoever on all you lovely bloggers and blog readers out there..............but someone must be stealing all these days and keeping them for themselves...lol!!! I turn my back for one minute and whoooosh there goes another day when I didn't get to do all the things I meant to do.....it's very scary.

Anyway I have a couple of cards to share today. These are made with some very nice Craft Creations papers that we had in at the shop and the Dot and Stripe stamp set from TandaStamps.


This first card is much better IRL.....the ribbon looks burgundy on the scan but it is actually red. No fancy techniques really I just stamped the baubles onto dark green card and again onto some of the patterned paper which I then cut out and glued over the green card.
For this card I took inspiration from a layout by Joanne Sanderson which was in the Christmas issue of Beautiful Cards. It was just perfect for the three circular stamps from the Dot and Stripe stamp set.
At the moment I am working on a card for the Pile of Presents challenge which was this weeks Little Extra over at DCM so I will hopefully get that finished to post tomorrow after I have attacked the huge pile of laundry that seems to have appeared from somewhere. I hate washing.......well I do in the winter as my tumble dryer is in an outside store and it is flippin' cold out there and my workroom doesn't get warm as I am in and out all day fetching dry stuff in and taking wet stuff out.
Well I am going to make myself a nice cuppa and the I'm going to read for a bit.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I like what you have made with those Tanda stamps, and the papers look scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheila, these have sooo much style!! :D

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so gorgeous Sheila (I might have to pay Tanda a visit ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-