Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Runaway Day!!!

All day long I have been meaning to take pictures of a couple of finished projects but have been sidetracked by jobs and watching a wren playing in the garden. Such a cute little thing. She looked like a little piece of paper fluttering about.
Then at around 4:30pm Ruby called with some very exciting news and all thoughts of taking pictures just flew out the window.
The exciting news............Ruby is going to be a big sister....which means I am going to be a ganma again. Baby is due towards the end of March......squeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 
I am already planning a quilt to welcome the little bean. I'll make one that will be suitable for a boy or a girl and then once he or she arrives I will make one to suit. Just need to find some gorgeous fabric now but I have three other quilts to make before I can start that one.
The two sofa quilts are almost finished....well one is finished and already in use and I am just hand sewing the binding onto the second one and then I can start on Rubys' quilt using squares I have cut from a beautiful dress she had from New York when she was little. I have also bought some lovely fabrics to go with it so I can't wait to start on that.
Anyhoo.......a little more sewing then I am off to bed.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-