Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 April 2015

Up To My Ears In.............!!!

........blue gingham. I am now making the curtains for the new dining room and beginning to wish I had chosen something else for them but they will look so pretty when they are done.
Tuesday evening I took a trip to Ikea with my daughter in law to buy dining room things and spent a little bit more than I intended to.......ooooops!!! I made a list of what I wanted but came back with more besides.......as you do....lol!!! Only one thing out of stock so that means another trip there which is no hardship. I could live in Ikea.
Missing my little Doodle Bird this week. She is on holiday staying with London grandma and grandad until Sunday but I shall see her on Wednesday next week when she comes for tea and a sleepover.
Well I had best get back to these curtains. I am onto the linings now so hopefully it won't be too long until they are finished.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-