Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Bit Behind!!!

There's been no time to take pics of the altered vase.......sorry about that but I have had a poorly little bean on my hands the last couple of days. It's been a little full on as she has been a bit scared about what has been the matter so a lot of bad temper and screaming. My nerves are shattered so I am glad she will be having a day with daddy tomorrow.
I'm in the workroom tonight and cracking on with things so I should have some pics to show tomorrow thank goodness......even I am getting fed up of 'Just Chatting' posts.
So much for the snow we were predicted. It did come down on Sunday in the night and we did get a slight covering. Monday it snowed very heavily but it was the wet mushy stuff which melted as soon as it hit the ground. Doodle and I had such plans for our snowman too. He was going to have a hat and scarf with coal for eyes and when I asked her what we would use for his buttons she looked at me like I was a complete idiot and said 'buttons ganma'....lol!!!
Anyway.....enough nattering. I must get on with this batch of cards.
Thanks for your visit.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-