Pages

Followers

Friday 14 August 2015

In Quilting Paradise!!!

I have discovered a previously unknown to me quilting shop about twenty minutes away from my house. This could have dire consequences on my finances..........lol!!!
Last week I bought two Jelly Rolls and am just in the middle of turning them into lap two lap quilts ready for when the nights start to get chilly and you just need something a little snuggly.
I am also trying to find storage space for the huge carrier bag full of sewing threads that hubby bought for me from Lidl.
Talking of hubby..........he is my hero at the moment. I have several large cops of thread which are made for overlock machines and will not fit onto the thread holder of my machine so I searched for one of those holders that you stand by the side of your machine. £12 for a bit of plastic and a metal stick so I showed it to hubby and within twenty minutes I had a wooden version standing by the side of my machine and it is awesome. I just need to paint it to make it look nice and I'll take a pic so you can see it.
Off to get myself ready for a trip to Ikea when DD gets home from work. I will be buying fabric...........now there's a surprise.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-