Pages

Followers

Friday 1 November 2019

Wet!!!

After a few nice days we are back to rain today and for the weekend. Looks like it's going to be pretty nasty. I've not made any plans to go anywhere but by the time I decide I do want to go out the roads will be flooded and I won't be able to.

Today I was going to be giving the cooker a good clean but I have done something to my knee so I am going to shift that job down the list a bit until it stops hurting.

The girls had great fun Trick or Treating last night.
We took them a little bucket down filled with goodies but the biggest hit were the little torches I found with interchangeable screens to go over the lights. Marlowe was absolutely enchanted with hers and had great fun shining spiders onto Ganma's feet......lol.

Didn't really enjoy part two of The Accident last night. Only two more to go so I will stick with it as I want to know what happens.

Any day now I will be emptying the 20p tin and Christmas shopping can start in earnest. It feels very heavy so hopefully it will give me enough to get most of the gifts I need to buy.
I'd like to be done by the end of this month if I can.

For now I am going to hobble around and get a few tidying jobs done and then I may go and snuggle on the sofa to rest my knee.

Have a good weekend.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. With everything going on around us Christmas is going to be filled with fun, love, food and not a lot else! Everybody is watching their pennies for house projects...we'll still have fun though. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they are some pretty fine things to fill your Christmas with Jackie and the house projects will be so important.Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the girls had lots of fun and the torches are a brilliant idea.

    Oh, I'm intrigued that you got to watch The Accident, it wasn't on the viewing list on our TV and we wondered what had happened.

    Have you been watching the Dublin Murders? That's another drama that started out good but seems to have lost it's way. I don't know why they have to drag these programmes on for weeks on end, it just makes me lose interest. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a pound each the torches were brilliant....and they last a lot longer than the sweets. I was chuffed to bits with them.

      Yes it was on.....Channel 4 9pm so I can't understand why you couldn't see it....that's very strange.

      No not been watching Dublin Murders. I didn't fancy it much so if it's turned out to be a duff then I'm glad I didn't start it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
    2. I agree with you about Dublin Murders we watched the first episodes but this week we gave up half way through, it just got too difficult to follow plus I get too scared when people are under cover. Perhaps I will watch the final episode and hope it will all become clear

      Delete
  3. Hope you are resting that knee Sheila. I have noticed that my leg plays up when the weather is nasty. Maybe I should move somewhere warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to have put itself right now Cherie....thank goodness. There is still a little pain but at least I can walk properly now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-