Pages

Followers

Friday 15 November 2019

Just Another Day!!!

What started out as a dry a fairly sunny day has now turned into another wet one.
I shouldn't moan about the rain as we are very lucky that there isn't much chance of us getting flooded at home although the roads can be a little challenging at times.
Watching the news last night there were some dreadful stories of people affected by the floods.
My heart goes out to them.

Today I am home alone for a while as Andy has gone out to meet some ex work colleagues for a drink at the pub. I had all sorts of ideas for this precious time and what am I doing.....absolutely bugger all apart from sitting here typing and enjoying the fact that the tv is not on.
I will have to make a start on some veg prep for tea and whip up some Yorkshire pudding batter but for now just listening to the quiet is awesome.

No firm plans for going out this weekend although I may nip out and do a freezer shop at I*****d tomorrow afternoon as I have almost run out of frozen peas and chicken breasts.....which is a crime in this house......lol.

There is no news from DS as to how the house search is going. I am hoping that means that no news is good news.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Stay warm and dry friend. We had two power outages in the past 30 days in my area of California, part of limiting wild fires, and I had to throw out everything in my freezer, so I hesitate to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that something is being done to limit the wild fires but losing all of your freezer food must be so annoying.
      Our next thing looks like it may be snow but we very rarely get much where we are. That makes me grumpy because I love snow.
      Hope you stay safe in your area Terra.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. the flooding is a worry Sheila. Thankfully I am not in an area that floods but we do get very soggy gardens during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes sitting and doing nothing is just what we need to do - trust me I'm an expert lol.

    I really hope something turns up for your son and DIL. Such a worry for everybody. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-