Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 November 2019

A Good Weekend!!!

It's been a lovely peaceful weekend.
The weather was foul on Saturday so we didn't go out Christmas shopping as such.......a few clicks on the computer to reserve some items for the girls and a quick nip into the little town to pick them up. A good amount of money saved with a discount code and the Christmas list is a good halfway ticked off.
Just a couple of gift cards to pick up and a few bits and bobs now and I will have it all done by the end of November as I promised myself I would.

Today I have had an invitation to a Christmas meal out with DIL and her Mum in December. We did it last year and it was lovely so I am looking forward to that.

I'm still tying away on the rag garland. I have to do a few sections and then leave it for half an hour as it makes my hands ache something wicked but I am enjoying it.
I'm thinking I might cut some extra strips when I have done and let Ruby make one for her bedroom when she comes for her sleepover at the end of the month.

Andy and I are going out for a wander tomorrow. I don't know where but I'm sure it will be somewhere nice.

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-


3 comments:

  1. I bet Ruby would love to make a garland just like yours. I'm off out this week to buy Sienna's Christmas gift so that will be the big one off the list. I think I'm pretty much there as well and like you I'd like it all sorted by the end of November. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on making headway on your Christmas list. I'm still putting it off for now, although will probably buy my Christmas cards this week.
    I hope you enjoyed your wander. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought a single gift yet because I know I would lose something in the house move! I'm going Christmas shopping this week with DD to buy the GC's presents though. I'm hoping she might be able to store them for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-