Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 November 2019

A Little Bit Of Crafty Shopping!!!

Well it was a bit miserable yesterday when Andy and I went out for a while but at least we got out.
A quick visit to the garden centre. Andy waited in the car while I nipped in as I only wanted a couple of things and we had decided we wouldn't have lunch there. Instead we went to Morrison's....a sandwich and a tea each which cost what it would have done for one sandwich at the garden centre and it was really nice.
Then we went to The Range as Andy loves Christmas lights and all the novelty musical, light up whirly things. Gosh there is some tacky stuff out there....lol.
I had a little crafty spend..........



The tinsel garland is huge and was only £5.99 from the garden centre.
Gorgeous ribbons from The Range....£2.39 each for 3 meters.
The Little box of decorations was just over £2....also from The Range.
Then last night from Asda I picked up three of the bottle brush trees after seeing them on someone's blog. They are for my Winter village scene on the dresser and were only £1 each.
I came back a very happy bunny and have lots of Christmas craft ideas......just need the time to get crafting now.

It's another miserable and murky day here. I'm waiting in for a parcel so we won't be going out in it.

I hope you have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. You're teasing me with Christmas, Sheila. Those decorations are just too cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice afternoon. Love the crafty bits. Hope you show us what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough I just bought one of those little trees today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely decs Sheila. I keep seeing things people buy from Asda. Ours is a bit of a trek but I might pay a visit in the week when it's quieter and easier to park and pick up a few things myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that its time to start crafting for Christmas. You got some nice things there... the kinda stuff I would have bought

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-