Pages

Followers

Friday 22 November 2019

A Little Bit Of Sunshine On A Rainy Day!!!

The Doodles have found a beautiful house and they move in on December 16th. Big sighs of relief all round with that sorted out.
They are having to move out of the little town to a village but they are fine with that.
There is a possibility that Ruby could move to the school there but that is something they will have to talk to her about.

The boiler saga continues although we did manage to have a bath last night. I could have stayed in there for a week...lol.
We are back to no heating or hot water this morning and the engineer has been called yet again.....sigh!!!

We are so fed up that we are treating ourselves to fish and chips from the chip shop for tea tonight.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-




8 comments:

  1. That's some positive news at least. I hope the move goes smoothly for them.
    I'd like to say I can't believe they haven't managed to sort your boiler yet, but it took almost a week for ours. The company I used were useless and I've had far better and more thorough service since I switched. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased they've found somewhere Sheila. And even though it's terrible timing at least the worry is over now and they'll be in for Christmas.

    Oh heck, that boiler is really causing you problems isn't it. Fish and chips sounds a perfect way to cheer yourselves up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bit of news, moving is stressful but it's fantastic that they've found a lovely house, and quite quickly too. Not such good news about your boiler though, you must be thoroughly fed up with it. I really hope it's resolved soon, it's the last thing you need in winter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What good news for your family - they'll be settled just in time for Christmas.
    As for the boiler - it's crazy that it can't be fixed properly once and for all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for the Doodles and their new house. Perfect timing. Not so happy for you and your boiler saga. What a dreadful situation. I do hope it gets sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news on the Doodles. However seriously want to kick someone to get your heating/hot water system back into working order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well good news for them - but I wish there was some good news for you. I shall be keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up on all your news, Sheila. So pleased the Doodles have a new abode and in for Christmas too! But so sorry you're still having boiler problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-