Pages

Followers

Sunday 17 November 2019

History Repeats Itself!!!

Almost exactly thirteen months ago I wrote a post titled....The Weekend and it started like this..........

......can be summed up in very few words......it rained, I cooked, we ate and the heating packed up.
How boring is that?

Today I could write that exact same opening. The heating has packed up again but this time we have also lost the hot water and I am beyond annoyed. The damn thing was only just serviced a few months ago.
I'm beginning to wish we had never had it put in and I feel like taking a hammer to it.
I think it's going to be a long week 😞

Hope you are all having a good weekend.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Oh no Sheila, hope it gets fixed soon. These things always happen on a weekend, evening or Bank Holiday, don't they? Blooming nuisance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack sorry! Hope you get it sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs. I hope it is mended quickly and stays mended this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope you manage to get it sorted quickly. It must be even more frustrating for you having had it serviced only recently. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear; I do hope it is sorted very soon.
    Coincidentally my post today also talks about how the weeks are repeated. I guess we wouldn't really want to live a life where things kept happening - there is a lot to be said for routine and familiarity (though not when it comes to having no hot water)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. I'd be booking myself into a hotel if there was no heating or hot water. I really hope it gets sorted out for you sooner rather than later. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-