Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Ruby's Pie!!!

Lovely evening with Ruby and she thought her pie was hilarious........


I had to take this very quickly when it came out of the oven as my lot were doing all but bang their knives and forks on the table....lol.

I did extra veg which I am going to make into a pan of soup today for our tea tomorrow. Tonight will be salad after that very hearty pie last night....have to keep a sense of balance ya know.....lol.

Laundry to tackle today and in between loads I'll be making a start on my rag garland....or at least choosing and tearing fabric ready for it. It will be good to whittle down the Christmas fabric stash.

Well I had best go and crank up the washing machine.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant pie. No wonder Ruby loved it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have been torn between not wanting to cut it and wanting to eat it lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pie looks fun... It would make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie looks fabulous. A great idea. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-