Pages

Followers

Friday 8 November 2019

A Happy Day!!!

Thanks for the comments yesterday.

I had a happy start to the day today....a visit to the doctor for results of my blood test and my blood sugars are down. My hard work is paying off now.

We went into town after my appointment as I needed a light bulb and it was quite pleasant walking up the high street....a little windy and chilly but nice enough. Almost as soon as we got home it started raining and it's been dark and dreary all afternoon. I have cheered things up a bit by cutting more strips of fabric and ribbon for another rag garland.....and now the tying begins. Could be here for a while as it will be a lot longer than the mini one.

No specific plans for the weekend but I am thinking that if DD hasn't got anything on I may go out and make a proper start on the gift shopping for Christmas. It will depend on the weather as I don't fancy trudging about in the rain.

As it's turned into such a miserable day I have put potatoes to bake in the oven and pulled out a pot of chilli from the freezer for a nice tasty and warming tea.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. That is nice news that your blood sugar levels dropped. Chili and baked potatoes sound like a good choice for a cold rainy day. California wants rain to put out all our wildfires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Sheila. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news, Sheila. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-