Pages

Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Not Quite Done!!!

DD and I had a good go at trying to finish the Christmas shopping yesterday but we didn't quite manage it.
It was very busy in Derby for a Tuesday so I definitely won't be revisiting on a Saturday. Local and online will have to do for the rest.
I was exhausted by the time we got home so nothing much got done in the house. I shall have to get myself into gear and get things done today as I have a basket full of laundry and I need to cook a nice meal as Ruby is here for tea tonight.
She will be back on Friday for her Christmas sleepover weekend and we have a very packed weekend for her including a cinema trip and Sunday lunch out. Hopefully she will have a good time.

Right I will go and crack on with some chores.
Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. You're still way ahead of me! I'll be making a start on my Christmas shopping this next week.
    Enjoy your evening with Ruby. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend.We have a Ruby too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once 1 December arrives, I just don't want to go to any shops, it's far too busy and husband moans like hell. Enjoy your evening and weekend with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sit down, put your feet up and do a bit of cross stitch at the weekend. The shops will be far too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I've barely started. I think part of it is the crowds. I would like to shop locally but I'm not sure I can deal with it. The shops seem really busy even earlier in the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-