Pages

Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Just A Quickie!!!

Making this post a quick one today while I have internet connection as it keeps dipping in and out today for some reason.

No Ruby today but I have still made the chicken pie. DDIL has an unexpected day off work so she is taking the girls out for tea and a play session.

A little bit of crafting yesterday..............


.....just very simple. I used some wooden tags from Poundland.....8 in a pack. I bought two packs and they were all fine but one which I had to throw away.
Buttons from my obscene stash and Christmas string and twine from my other obscene stash....lol.
The stitched outline was done with a fine permanent pen.

Hope you are having a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. Great idea, I will have a look for some wooden tags when I shop next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam.
      Our Poundland has run out of them now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. They're wonderful Sheila, I love the Christmas tree one and the snowflakes for hands on the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sooze.
      The snowmen are my favourite.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. My internet does that often...Blimmin annoys me to death. Is there any chicken pie left.. I will pop round :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of chicken pie left. I always make a large one so that we have laftovers for the freezer.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. They look wonderful, I do miss not having a Poundland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little tags. They'd charge a fortune for those in a fancy garden centre!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-