Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 November 2018

Baking Day....And Those Pumpkins!!!

Just a quick post today while I have a cup of coffee as it is baking day for the party.
I have to produce......
100 cupcakes plus a few spare for any disasters.
1 three layer sponge for the bigger cake.
50 portions of stem ginger sponge for desserts.

........these will decorate the cupcakes.......


.....they have taken way longer to make than I anticipated....over 100 of them.....but I think they were worth the effort.

Tomorrow will be meat cooking day and cake icing day so my oven is in overdrive at the moment.
Roll on party day so that I can have my kitchen back...lol.

Hope you are all having a fab day.
Sheila-x-

11 comments:

  1. My goodness they look amazing, sounds like it is going to be a fantastic party. A coffee right now sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look beautiful! Good luck with all that baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you've put a lot of effort into this. Those pumpkins look wonderful! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkins are beautiful they look just like the little pumpkins that look like candles I have in my decorations.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pumpkins-hope the people who come to the party realise how much love went into them. Good luck with the baking and cooking. You’ll need a rest before the party and a holiday after. Clever fingers, Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pumpkins are so cute. You must be exhausted, but it’s all worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just wow. love the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be a wonderful party. and all that effort you've put in, the house will be immaculate. I 've looked up the carpet cleaner and might have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely party Sheila and I hope we get to see the photos.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww the pumpkins look so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-