Pages

Followers

Thursday 8 November 2018

A New Total!!!

As of last night the total raised yesterday was £1,600 so we are all extremely grateful to everyone who supported us.

I'm quite liking the new look. It's a tad draughty though...especially on my neck which hasn't seen the light of day for years...lol.
Ruby thought it was great and wanted to use my head as a fuzzy felt board 😁

Today I am playing catch up with housework and laundry......and I have just shocked the hell out of myself by ironing a large pile of tea towels which had been forgotten in a basket and were really creased.

The 20p tin was emptied yesterday and yielded £164.80 so I'll be able to do lots of Christmas present shopping with that.
The food will be taken care of by our Love To Shop and T***o vouchers.

DD has gone back to work today after three days off so as a treat I am doing egg and chips for tea. This has been one of my favourite meals since I was a little girl but we don't have it too often these days.

Right....well that's the first load of laundry beeping at me to let me know it's finished so I'll go and sort it out.

I hope you have a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-


4 comments:

  1. You're amazing Sheila, not only the 'shave' but you never seem to take a day off housework. You always put your family first, a truly lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing amount well done. The 20p savings was amazing too such a great way to save for the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Tremendous amount raised! I was thinking it probably would have been a little more comfortable in the summer. I imagine it's a little chilly at this time of year, though if you are self-conscious you could wear a hat outside!

    That must be a lot of 20ps. What a great idea to save for Christmas shopping. I save my change, but I usually use it for my holidays.

    Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great total.
    Does your ironing mean you will now be changing the name of your blog? 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-