Pages

Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

A Day Of Two Halves!!!

Today I am starting off the day with the horrible job of cleaning the cooker. Both ovens and the hob need a really good scrub.
All change this afternoon....I am going to make a start on wrapping the Christmas gifts. Shopping for both Ruby and Marlowe is finished so that will be a huge part of the wrapping done today.
I am slowly gathering things for Andy. He is so hard to buy for but I think he will love some of the things I have for him.
DD is another one who is hard to buy for. As she is a working girl she tends to buy anything she needs throughout the year but again I think I have managed to gather some things she will like.

DD has a day off tomorrow so we are popping to Derby for some bits and pieces and then on Saturday we are going to a new Christmas Market at the racecourse. I haven't been able to find a list of traders so I don't know what it will be like. I hope it's good and I hope that the Christmas shopping will be done and dusted.

The oven should be ready to clean out now so I will go and get it done.
Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. You've kindly reminded me that my oven needs cleaning this week. For some reason I keep finding far more important things to attend to. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After doing mine yesterday Jules I would highly recommend that you keep on finding more important things to do. Oven cleaning is a very over rated occupation...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Luckily husband cleans my oven - reluctantly, but at least he does it! Enjoy your wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh send him up here Sooze...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I find buying presents to be a difficult thing, especially for my husband, who just gets something if he needs it. Hope the Christmas market is a good one! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gift buying is getting hard for everyone except the girls. Ruby always has an ongoing list for Christmas and birthdays so I just pick from that.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I do wipe my oven and hob every time that they are used, but they do get in need of a good going over regularly. In steps the SO and does a full on clean. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wipe the hob and the outside of the cooker but not always the oven. I have left it longer this time than I usually do so it needed a bit more elbow grease.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. My oven was done after the big bake, thankfully its not a job that I have to do Gerard does it. Hope you manage to get all your shopping finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need either a Sooze's husband, a Pam's SO or a Gerard. I wouldn't let Andy near my oven as it would take me a week to clean up after him.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-