Pages

Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Back To Normal...ish!!!

I could have stayed in bed for another hour this morning but had to be up early to go for a blood test, weight check and blood pressure check.
Weight....2 more kilos gone. Blood pressure.....not good but it did go down by the second check. Just need to wait until next week now to see if blood sugars are still falling.
Then....into town to do a top up shop for food essentials and a bottle of muscle soak as I am still aching badly after spending so much time on my feet last week and Saturday.
I also picked up a beautiful Thomas Kinkade jigsaw for £1.99 from Barnado's for DD and I to do on some cold weekend afternoons.

A busy day tomorrow....Brave The Shave at lunchtime and Ruby for tea.
Thursday I will have a good clean through the house and Friday I should be able to make a start on finishing a quilt for a Christmas gift. 
That is all the Christmas I am thinking about just for the moment as DD and I will be going to Harrogate next Thursday to The Christmas Market and I will hopefully find some nice gifts there......all paid for in advance as I have been saving 20p pieces in a tin since last Christmas and there should be a good bit in there.
It feels like I am pretty late starting this year but I wanted to get last weekend over and done with before I even thought about anything festive.

For the rest of the day today it is feet up and Call The Midwife on DVD with beans on toast and a nice cuppa for tea.

I hope you are having a nice peaceful day too.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. Can't remember the last time I did a jigsaw puzzle….perhaps I ought to start again! Hope the muscle soak works. Will be thinking of you tomorrow when you are doing that brave thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving doing jigsaws again Sooze. I find them very relaxing.

    Have I missed out on letting you have my e mail for access to your blog?
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, drop me a line at soozeeg @ gmail dot com (no spaces obviously).

      Delete
  3. I love a good jigsaw, but once I start one I find it almost impossible to stop. They are addictive.
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for tomorrow, Sheila! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck tomorrow, Sheila. Hope you have a warm hat. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting times a trip planned for the Christmas market in Harrogate and such a good idea to save 20p's. e have so much fun with jigsaws, we get really competitive which adds to the fun. Well done on the weight loss, hope the muscle soak helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely bath in that muscle soak stuff. That weight is dropping of you. You'll be wafer thin by this time next year. You might try adding a teaspoonful of Chia seeds to your breakfast.. they reduce blood pressure naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on everything and good luck too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-