Pages

Followers

Thursday 24 October 2019

Needled!!!

The one day in October that I loathe most of all is the day I have to go to the eye clinic and have drops in my eyes so that photographs can be taken inside my eyes. I always end up with either a rotten headache or a migraine. So that was my day yesterday...tested and then spent the rest of the day with the headache and super sensitive eyes....yuck.
Today was blood test day and I also ended up having my flu jab which felt like it had been done with a horse needle.
Good news though....blood pressure was fine and I had lost another kilo.

Tea for today (chicken curry) was cooked yesterday so all I have to do is a pan of rice and then after tea we may all go to the Christmas open evening at the garden centre. I have already seen the Lemax village which is my most favourite thing but I expect there will be lots of pretty things to look at if they have managed to get all of the displays finished.

It's cold and mizzly here today so now the jobs are done Andy and I are relaxing for a while before I have to get the tea ready. I'm rather liking having him at home 😀

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Glad everything was fine with your BP and well done on the weight loss. At least you got a few things over and done with in near enough one go.

    The open evening sounds lovely. Has DD helped with any of the displays and is she enjoying her new role? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I am so glad to have it all over and done with. Just need to keep my fingers crossed for the blood test result now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. At least you have got it all done in one hit.
    I am cooking once eating twice more and more now, saves so much faff doesn't it.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the batch cooking and you will be pleased to know that I am at last making use of my slow cooker.....it makes a cracking chilli :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. At least it's out of the way. Glad your BP was OK and great news with the weight loss. Sounds like your getting a lovely routine with Andy being at home. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is one good thing Jane.
      Andy being home is a lot more bearable than I thought it would be.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Glad that you're enjoying the retirement! Good news about the weight loss. Now that he's home do you find yourself getting less done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely getting less done than I would like Sharon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-