Pages

Followers

Friday 25 October 2019

Filthy Friday!!!

We didn't go to the Christmas open evening last night as once DD had got in from work and had her tea she couldn't be bothered to get ready to go out again. Instead we snuggled down and watched the new drama on Channel 4....The Accident.....very good so far.

Andy and I have been up and had a wander round the displays this morning. I am not overly impressed to be honest. There are some nice things but lots of very odd things too.
Nothing bought for Christmas but Andy did treat me to a few more DMC threads for my collection and I purchased a tube of black chalk paint.

I was going to make a start on the laundry when I got back but the weather is so filthy that I can't face having to keep going across the yard to the dryer. There will be plenty of time to get it done over the weekend along with a job or two off the big job list.

Hope the weather won't ruin any of your plans for the weekend.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. I missed that new drama I shall have to find it on catch up. Weather is not nice hear either, a day for being cosy indoors, have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good Marlene and well worth a watch.
      I'm not budging again today in this weather.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Is that the one with Sarah Lancashire? I loved her in Happy Valley, I'll have to give that a whirl!
    Isn't it vile? We've lit the wood burner and drawn the curtains, I can't stand looking at it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one Vix.
      We've not long binge watched Happy Valley and we loved it too. Can't wait for the next series which is in the pipeline.
      Our curtains are drawn and we're staying in for the rest of the day.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. We watched The Accident as well. I really like Sarah Lancashire. Have to admit a certain scene gave me the creeps though, and I'm wondering what the story is behind that.

    Weather is miserable isn't it. A weekend of staying inside and cosying up I think. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be the scene that made me feel sick.....it was horrible.

      A cosy weekend here too....I can't be bothered to go out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Very windy but not too wet here today, hope the weekend isn't too bad as I want to be out and about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had about thirty hours of rain with lots of local flooding. It was a mess out there.
      Today dry and sunny but very cold.
      Hope you got some decent weather.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. The weather is dreadful here too. Hope you enjoy your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of flooding locally Jane so quite impossible to go anywhere as every road we wanted to travel there were problems.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-