Pages

Followers

Monday 6 January 2020

Hello To Another Week!!!

I didn't post yesterday as I didn't want to put you all into a boredom coma...lol.
If I had of done it would have just read....got up, had breakfast, made pastry, assembled a pie with the filling I made on Saturday, ate lunch and pottered about until it was time for Dancing on Ice and Call The Midwife,went to bed.
As I say.....boring.

Today I have no laundry to do and no cooking as we are just having beans on toast for tea....so Andy and I are going for a wander up to the garden centre. I still have a little Christmas money and need a couple of things from the craft shop.
When we get back I am going to sort out some of my fabric to store upstairs in the spare boxes we have after a good sort out of Christmas stuff. If I can empty two boxes down here I shall be very happy as then I can put all of my ribbons in one large box and all of my picks and greenery in another. They will all be at hand then for when I feel in the mood do some finishing on my cross stitch projects.
If there is any spare time after that I want to have another go at dyeing some cross stitch fabric. I have a lot of white and cream and I don't much like either so I am going to grunge it up a bit.

I hope you are all doing something fun today.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just some ten count fabric for cross stitching, a pack of pom poms and a reduced Christmas sign which I am going to alter.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your daughter had a lovely birthday.
    Hope you had fun today. When I've had a day or two in the house doing mundane stuff I'm wildly excited when I go out - I'm jigging about with excitement over tomorrow's chazza shop adventure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix.
      It was too cold to stay long at the garden centre. They didn't have the heating on. I felt sorry for the staff.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of playing around with dye, what fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not started yet as I ran out of time but I will get round to it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I nearly forgot Call The Midwife was on! We record it but I prefer to watch it Sunday night as it feels like an end of weekend treat. We had a chippy tea tonight and I had scallops with peas. Absolutely delicious, more so because I hadn't made it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we might have a chippy tea one night this week. I don't want to mess up me nice clean kitchen....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I’d love to see how your dye experiments worked out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get enough time yesterday Ann but I'll show you as soon as I get some done.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-