Pages

Followers

Saturday 4 January 2020

A Quiet Friday!!!

We had a lovely day yesterday with DD for her birthday.
The Doodles came to visit for tea and cake and then it was just us, a simple tea and Game of Thrones....smashing.

I did the laundry instead of the planned kitchen scrub which I will make time for this next week.
Today will be mostly spent in the kitchen cooking for today and tomorrow and then we'll have another quiet evening.

Once DD is back at work on Monday I really need to try and establish some kind of routine. With Andy at home all the time and her new hours I seem to have to gone all to pot and need to get back on track with things. I am really missing having the house to myself for several hours at a time.

Anyhoo....I hope you all have a good weekend.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Cleaning the kitchen is still on my list of things to do. I'm sure things will be easier once I'm back into a routine next week.
    I'm glad your daughter enjoyed her birthday. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get back into a routine. I imagine you do miss having the house alone. I hope hubby has some hobbies or interests to keep him busy. I think if husband were sitting around more it would be easier for me to sit around lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to get into a new routine when my Hubby retired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son has will have a change of hours soon, which will make things a lot easier here, as he won’t have lots of different shifts. My hubby usually spends some of the week working away and some working from home, but on the odd occasion he works from home all week. That really throws me out of kilter! Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony has been off all of this past week. I do worry about how he will cope with retirement. He really needs a hobby or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is getting out of routine so easy yet getting back into one so hard. I love school holidays but a part of me needs the routine of term time so I know where I'm up to and there's some sort of structure to my day. Thankfully Mark has hobbies so there are some days when I get the house to myself otherwise I'm not sure I'd cope! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing DD a fabulous birthday week! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing her a wonderful Birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-