Pages

Followers

Thursday 5 September 2019

A Gentle Grey Day!!!

It's grey but fairly bright here today with a lovely breeze although it is still a little warm for me during the day. 
Still wearing the fluffy socks at night though. Last night the bedroom was quite cold when I went up....lovely 😀

All my jobs are done for now so I am just about to sit at the machine and put some more blocks together for my quilt. I am really enjoying this one as the colours I have chosen are my most favourite Winter colours....navy, turquoise and different greens. It's looking nice.

Saw the girls last night and got to hear about their new schools. Ruby didn't need any words really as her beautiful smiley face said it all but she loves it and has had a good couple of days.
Marlowe didn't have a lot to say apart from the fact that she had had raisins and milk for her snack at break time but DDIL told me that they have a job to get her to leave at 11:30 as she is having such a good time.
So if my girls are happy then this old Ganma is very happy indeed.

Okey dokey....I am off to get a cold drink and then sewing here I come.

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-


5 comments:

  1. Marlowe obviously remembered the important bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Sooze....anything to do with food and Marlowe is right on it....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It's lovely that the girls are settling in to their new schools as it's a big worry if they are unhappy. Enjoy your day Sheila :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a relief. No worries about Marlowe but I was worried about Ruby moving from a school with only 45 pupils in the whole place to a bigger town school. Everything seems good though.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad the girls are enjoying school! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-