Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2019

A Day Of Remembering!!!

9/11
Never Forgotten

Today is also my 43rd wedding anniversary.....43 years where the flippin' 'eck has all that time gone ?
We won't be doing much to celebrate today as Andy is on night shift but Sunday we are having a day out at The Midland Game Fair near Telford. The weather is looking nice so it should be a good day.

Miss Doodle will be here for tea later so I need to get busy in the kitchen. I have a minced beef and onion pie to put together and a tray of brownies to bake. She is always hungry when she comes in from school.

My quilt is coming along slowly and I'm just about halfway through the 56 squares I need. I keep thinking it's a slow job but then I remember that I am actually doing the quilting on each square as I go along and it won't need to be quilted once it's all put together.....there will just be a backing and binding to add.
Hopefully it will be done before the really cold weather comes.

It's a lovely day outside.....sunny but with a lovely breeze to keep the heat down.
I hope it's as nice where you are.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. 43 years….blimey! A huge achievement. Congratulations to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's a long time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you both! That's a long time to have been together, a rarity these days, congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you and Andy. It's my wedding anniversary today, also. 54 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary, wishing you both many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both. I hope you have a lovely day on Sunday. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 43rd Anniversary to you both and hope you have a great day on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-