Pages

Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Wednesday And Twenty For 2020 Progress!!!

Who would have thought that a ten year old's tea party could be so much fun. We had such a lovely time and Ruby was thoroughly spoiled.....which is just as it should be on your birthday.
Now it's Wednesday and Ruby will be here for tea later. A roast pork meal today as we didn't have our usual roast on Sunday and I am really looking forward to it.

Just a pottering day today. I don't usually involve myself with big jobs on a Wednesday  with Ruby coming as I do like to finish a job once it's started so a tickle round with a duster and run round with the hoover is all that will get done today.

Twenty for 2020-Progress

Peppermint Lane by Country Cottage Needleworks

I've not managed to get as much done as I would have liked but there is at least some progress.
Really pleased with the colour changes I have used for this.
I'm hoping for a weekend at home to get lots more done.

Well it might be sunny outside but it's flippin' cold so the kettle is going on for coffee which I shall drink while I read the papers.

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Oh, your Peppermint Lane is looking beautiful, Sheila, the colours are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your needlework is exquisite, Sheila, I don't know how you have the patience. You must have good eyesight! (or a strong magnifying glass!). Hope you've had a lovely time with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sooze.
      My eyesight is actually quite dreadful and I do sometimes have to resort to a magnifying glass.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It's lovely being able to spend time with family isn't it especially on special occasions. The cross stitch is looking lovely. If you get your weekend at home I wouldn't be surprised to see this one finished soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Suzanne.
      I'm hoping to finish this piece this weekend as I have another one I am looking forward to starting.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Just beautiful Sheila - I am deeply envious at your ability and skill. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely. Your cross stitch makes me smile each time I see it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to know that my cross stitch makes you smile Jules.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-